jueves, 22 de agosto de 2013

Joke of Policemen

Joke of Policemen





A guy found a sheep and showed him to a policeman. 
The policeman said, `Take that sheep to the zoo, now.`
Next day the policeman sees the man with the sheep again.
The policeman stops the guy and says, `What on earth are you doing with that sheep?`
The guy says, `What is there to do? Yesterday I took him to the zoo and now I`m taking him to the movies.`




A little boy was lost at a large shopping mall. He approached a uniformed policeman and said, `I`ve lost my dad!` 
The cop asked, `What`s he like?` 
The little boy replied, `Beer and women with big boobs.




A panda bear walks into a restaurant and orders a sandwich. When he receives the sandwich he eats it and then shoots the waiter and leaves the restaurant. A policeman sees the panda and tells him he just broke the law. The panda bear tells the policeman that he`s innocent and, if he didn`t believe him, to look in the dictionary. The policeman gets a dictionary and looks up `panda bear.` It says, `Panda Bear: eats shoots and leaves.



A policeman pulls over a driver for swerving in and out of lanes on the highway. He tells the guy to blow a breath into a breathalyzer. `I can`t do that, officer.` `Why not?` `Because I`m an asthmatic. I could get an asthma attack if I blow into that tube.` `Okay, we`ll just get a urine sample down at the station.` `Can`t do that either, officer.` `Why not?` `Because I`m a diabetic. I could get low blood sugar if I pee in a cup.` `Alright, we could get a blood sample.` `Can`t do that either, officer.` `Why not?` `Because I`m a hemophiliac. If I give blood I could die.` `Fine then, just walk this white line.` `Can`t do that either, officer.` `Why not?` `Because I`m drunk.



A guy found a sheep and showed him to a policeman. The policeman said, `Take that sheep to the zoo, now.`Next day the policeman sees the man with the sheep again.The policeman stops the guy and says, `What on earth are you doing with that sheep?`The guy says, `What is there to do? Yesterday I took him to the zoo and now I``m taking him to the movies.




The drunk driver says, "Ossssifer, you need to get your records straight. You just asked me for my license, but you took it away yesterday!"

0 comentarios:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Entradas populares